Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
Natural Gas for Irrigation

 Natural Gas Price Options Built for Agriculture —

Protect Your Profits

No one knows the unpredictability of markets quite like farmers. That why for more than six years, we’ve partnered with farmers to bring budget-certainty to their natural gas through the Black Hills Energy Choice Program.

2022 Agriculture Enrollment is February 3 - 16.

Our Natural Gas Programs

There isn’t a one-size-fits-all when it comes to your farm. With three natural gas price options and terms up to 36 months, you can choose the best price option that fits your needs and budget.
Guaranteed Index Icon
Guaranteed Index
This price options follows the market price each month. The price can fluctuate depending on weather-driven demand.
Secure Fixed Price - Fixed Monthly Bill Icon
Managed Price
This price option brings savings and a level of certainty by locking in 75% of your gas on the Guaranteed Fixed Price Option and allowing the remaining 25% to follow the market price.
Guaranteed Fixed Price Icon
Guaranteed Fixed Price
This price option provides complete budget protection by locking in your price per therm for up to 36 months.

Black Hills Energy Choice Natural Gas Program

For nearly 30-years, the deregulation of natural gas has provided the opportunity to purchase natural gas from third-party suppliers in a competitive marketing place. Gas is still delivered through Black Hills Energy’s infrastructure, and they’re responsible for any service or maintenance emergencies. Black Hills Energy is also responsible for mailing your bill. Once you’ve made a selection, you will see the supplier you selected and the price you enrolled in on your bill.

When can you
sign up?

Nebraska

Annual Enrollment
February 3 - 16, 2022

For more information about our agriculture solutions, please contact Stacci Urbom at 877-609-9983.
Have any Questions?
Call us Today!
1 (877) 609-9983

Contact Us
WoodRiver Energy focuses on providing cost-effective energy solutions that help commercial, industrial, and agriculture customers manage their energy usage, provide budget protection, and control energy costs.
Copyright 2022 WoodRiver Energy, All rights reserved.