This position gathers data to calculate charges and fees and create invoices for billing purposes.
Essential Duties (not limited to):
• Use multiple systems to coordinate calculation of costs for goods, services, and delivery/shipment of good
• Verify accuracy of billing data, correcting any errors.
• Create and distribute customer invoices and other necessary billing documents.
• Maintain and update billing related files, including trackers.
• Process and track unbilled items to assure prompt billing each month.
• Research customer discrepancies and past-due amounts.
• Assist in answering accounting queue calls, monitors and manages AR inbox and voicemails.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and/or Qualifications (not limited to):
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as well as other accounting software programs.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to anticipate work needs, solve problems as they arise and prevent future issues.
• Ability to work as a team.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates preferred.
• At least one years of related work experience.