Job Title: Program ManagerApply Here
Reports To: COO
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Date: February 1, 2022
Job Summary: This position ensures that assigned project-based programs adhere to established schedules, specifications, and budgets.
Essential Duties (not limited to):
• Coordinates the operation of departments to confirm that assigned programs are completed according to plans, budgets, and timelines.
• Takes proactive steps to minimize delays, forecast potential schedule delays and develops alternate plans.
• Regularly communicates internally and externally to arrange meetings, confirm program plans, and discuss any program problems or changes to plan.
• Ensures that both internal and external teams are regularly informed of the status of the program.
• Regularly communicates with management regarding the programs status and any problems or potential problems.
• Forecasts potential schedule delays and develops alternate plans.
• Will assist the contracting team as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and/or Qualifications (not limited to):
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelors degree in related field required.
• At least three years of related experience required.